Here's the time which comprises of those long awaited months, within an year wherein either your cousin or a friend, or some acquaintance decides to get married. Even if that’s not the case, well simply assume that some stranger’s wedding card slides underneath your door and you gotta get ready for it! Let’s be honest, weddings are mostly about good food and putting your best foot forward, in terms of appearance, at least saying from the guest’s perspective. Try getting your brothers or sisters married and it ain't a fun filled job! It takes a hell lot of work and synchronization of various things, in order to make the wedding a success! Anyways, let’s just procure this opportunity and get ready with me. 😉😉
Being a guest, don’t attempt to be the eye candy of all, as it’s the bride's day and she must have had rehearsed within her mind all months long. Years you say?😝 Take out that favorite ethnic dress of yours and try to accessorize it with one prominent jewelry that may bring forth the elegance, without adding in too much. For the hair, you can create tousled loose waves with deep side part and a bun which may showcase your dangling earrings. This makeup look is especially suitable for some functions that are to take place during the day and not exactly meant for the grand wedding night. Now, onto the makeup-
· Hide-away the pigmentation, under eye circles or any kind of redness. For the base, keep it flawless but try adding in few drops of serum or any hydration gel that you like, to your base makeup. This would not only ward off dryness but also give you that subtle glow which makeup extracts away in winters, especially when the brushes cause friction against the skin. 😓😔
· Fill in and tame those eyebrow hair ‘cause we are gonna get them on fleek! 😏 Next up, set your concealer with powder and pat some of it onto the eyelids. Brush away the cheeks with blusher and bronze up onto the hollows of your face, just below the cheeks.
· Since you surely wanna add an extra oomph, use your favourite highlighter onto the brow bone, bridge of the nose, Cupid’s bow and the usual places.
· Next, you gotta add in a neutral eyeshadow onto the crease and slightly above it. Do it using a blender brush, into a wiping motion and add on color slowly to build in the color intensity. I used a taupe brown shade from Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. For the brush, I used Tinge Eyeshadow Blending Brush (purchased from Amazon).
· Taking a slightly darker shade, I contoured the outer-v of my eye lid. Then dusting the major part of the lid with a subtle brown. Using the sketch eyeliner pen tip (you can go for whatever you're comfortable with) I created a thin wing but filled the remaining part using pencil eyeliner and smudging it out with my finger. 😊
· Highlight the inner corner of the eye using a highlighter and dust the same onto the arch of your eyebrows. Coat those lashes with your favorite mascara and add in a soft pink lip shade or whichever you like. I used Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade 15 A. 😳 I need to re-stock this lip cream, this was the last bit of it scooped out just for completion of this look. 😊
(Pictures are subject to Copyright. Can’t be used without consent)
Until Next Time,